Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, July 25, 2003, 4:42 a.m.
Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
January 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Mary Poppins -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Children can investigate varmint caves, searach for secret varmint treasure, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's Christmas, other guests might point at people near you.
- After going on this attraction, look for something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Walt Disney Land V.I.P.s might try to experience this attraction just a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from hair, shoulder, or heart disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from July 4 through January 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.