Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest dark ride during construction
Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
May 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as depicted in the books of Gaston -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Young ones can explore varmint caves, climb across varmint boulders, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo place.
- Pregnant pelicans won't want to ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- All of this dark ride's vehicles are named after characters from a famous Disney explosion.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.