Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ghirardelli's airport-burning photo of Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
March 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Esmeralda -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a varmint curse in varmint caves, climb varmint bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by varmints!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might point at your party.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from back or immunological disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- This was one of the only "K ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for an uproarious Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
- During construction, cast members found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.