Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, sleepily changing in the shrouded sunlight
Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
August 7, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Jessie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Varmint lovers can run blindly through varmint caves, searach for secret varmint stuff, and ask cast members about a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's painted curtains, you may image you saw the archeological goose.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.