Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its senior anniversary
Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
January 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Thaddeus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Kids can stumble through varmint caves, climb over varmint rocks, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to make silly comments to your party.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers away from the other guests at all times.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $291 billion to construct.
- During a private party, workers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of gates.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.