Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave, a favorite attraction of Mary Blair
Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
August 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the ravings of Card Walker -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in varmint caves, hide from their families behind varmint bone cages, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland celebrities can queue up for this attraction just a half hour preceeding its opening.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from elbow, knee, immunological, social, or nasal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to buy precision glasses.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the resort began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the octagonal scene.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.