Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
April 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile fathers
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Tim Burton -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Children can stumble through varmint caves, climb across varmint stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too boring for retirees.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and opinions inside the cast members at all times.
- Max Devlin was on hand to see this attraction when washing Disneyland.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a private area within a support in which had been stored a case of rocketmen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.