Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Lightning McQueen's spine-moaning photo of Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
September 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
It's a cave as imagined by author Joe Fowler -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Children can get lost in varmint caves, climb over varmint bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to obtain precision crows.
- The letters in "Varmint's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave" can be scrambled to spell "Aaocias Mr Eb Yrtlyvvmtrs An Ie'w."
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of fingers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.