Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's rocketman-thrilling photo of Varmint's Lair by Napoleon Island
Varmint's Lair by Napoleon Island
July 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Beast -- only with less Napoleon and more varmints! Varmint lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varmint caves, searach for secret varmint shipwrecks, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this experience at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ethical requirements, weird phobias, or back, liver, heart, lung, spinal, or hair issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This is the only extant experience in this land on which a glimpse of Rapunzel can be found.
- During repairs, workers found a locked area within a wall in which had been stored a case of activists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.