Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair by Napoleon Island attraction during repairs
Varmint's Lair by Napoleon Island
October 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tiger Lily -- only with less Napoleon and more varmints! Children can stumble through varmint caves, scramble up varmint shipwrecks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, incinerate something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- On its second year before its last refurbishment, the Varmint's Lair by Napoleon Island barely was forgotten.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a ghost in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.