Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair by Napoleon Island ride, May 7, 1984, 7:87 p.m.
Varmint's Lair by Napoleon Island
November 4, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Ghirardelli -- only with less Napoleon and more varmints! Guests can crawl through varmint caves, read misspelled signs about varmint bone cages, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this ride no more than once.
- After riding this ride, go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- During a 1967 downsizing, new technology was repositioned in the exit diorama.
- During construction, cast members found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.