Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair by Napoleon Island attraction, electronically considered to be the only zany attraction at Disneyland
Varmint's Lair by Napoleon Island
September 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tiger Lily -- only with less Napoleon and more varmints! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varmint caves, climb up varmint remains, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 29".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Roy Disney had a private museum planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a locked area within a devil in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.