Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Varmint's Lair Under Thumper Island attraction, April 3, 1976, 5:95 p.m.
Varmint's Lair Under Thumper Island
November 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Beverly -- only with less Thumper and more varmints! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate varmint caves, climb across varmint bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from '80s haircuts or attention-span or lung issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light images that may panic service animals.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Rajah's frozen mirror is kept beneath this attraction.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a secret area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.