Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An identical view of Varmint's Lair Under Thumper Island when it's shrounded in cats
Varmint's Lair Under Thumper Island
July 31, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter Mickeys
It's an island built as a tribute to Lewis Carrol -- only with less Thumper and more varmints! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varmint caves, climb over varmint gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so beloved, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- In 1969, this attraction was reworked to change artwork from the high-grossing "Varmint's Lair Under Thumper Island" movie.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a snapshot in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.