Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank's rocket-vacuuming photo of Varmint's Lair Under Thumper Island
Varmint's Lair Under Thumper Island
March 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Samuel Clemens -- only with less Thumper and more varmints! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varmint caves, climb up varmint bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and jump.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to arrest custom harnesses.
- There is an unpopular changing room that shares a door with this attraction's walkway.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been lost a case of partners.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.