Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Varmint's Lair Under Richard Irvine Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Varmint's Lair Under Richard Irvine Island
January 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Ron Miller -- only with less Richard Irvine and more varmints! The imaginative can scrape their knees in varmint caves, climb varmint remains, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may pretend if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.