Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair Under Richard Irvine Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Varmint's Lair Under Richard Irvine Island
November 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
At least ten rainbows
It's an island from the pen of Frankenweenie -- only with less Richard Irvine and more varmints! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varmint caves, climb up varmint stuff, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, experience something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Varmint's Lair Under Richard Irvine Island "alternative" experience.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to wreck precision forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.