Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Varmint's Lair Under Kurt Russell Island attraction, October 30, 1971, 11:23 a.m.
Varmint's Lair Under Kurt Russell Island
February 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tom Sawyer -- only with less Kurt Russell and more varmints! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in varmint caves, climb varmint shipwrecks, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After curdling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that doesn't involve writers.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, shoulder, viral, brain, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In a tiny space at the high point of the Varmint's Lair Under Kurt Russell Island, there is a mortal combat table for cast members.
- During repairs, plumbers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.