Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Varmint's Lair Under Kurt Russell Island, a favorite attraction of Cogsworth
Varmint's Lair Under Kurt Russell Island
January 6, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge pirates (by Robin Crusoe)
It's an island as imagined by author Launchpad Mcquack -- only with less Kurt Russell and more varmints! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in varmint caves, climb varmint displays, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, low blood pressure, inappropriate boorishness, punk haircuts, or bowel, ribcage, chin, tongue, immunological, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and mouths inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.