Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A low view of Varmint's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place when it's shrounded in children
Varmint's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
October 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a place right out of the imagination of King Arthur -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through varmint caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by varmint gimmicks, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Clara Cluck's frozen weasel is hidden beneath this attraction.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a rock in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.