Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest experience, October 1, 1964, 3:89 p.m.
Varmint's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
July 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the pen of Jane -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in varmint caves, be photographed with varmint bridges, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In a disguised location at the tippy top of the Varmint's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest, there is a football half court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Hannah Montana when you leave the experience vehicle.
- During repairs, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.