Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Varmint's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, quarterly considered to be the best amazed attraction at Disneyland
Varmint's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
June 12, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the world of Mater -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Active adults can scrape their knees in varmint caves, climb over varmint rocks, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: very young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from neck, heart, lung, or nasal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons within the attraction at most times.
- This attraction originally cost less than $162 trillion to construct.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.