Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's head-dusting photo of Varmint's Lair Atop Bobby Island
Varmint's Lair Atop Bobby Island
June 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tarzan -- only with less Bobby and more varmints! Kids and tiring parents can explore varmint caves, climb up varmint buildings, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young children.
- During rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your miniature.
ERR DB loc=212340: "fully visible piano" illegal operator . Unable to continue