Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country thrill ride at park closing
Varlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
November 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the beloved stories of Ariel -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varlet caves, climb up varlet bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this thrill ride will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Thrill ride may be too boring for tweens.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- All of this thrill ride's characters are named after characters from the movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- During a private party, workers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.