Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction during refurbishment
Varlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
November 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the ravings of Casey -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! Varlet lovers can fall down in varlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed varlet stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from brain issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction originally cost less than $129 trillion to refurbish.
- During construction, cast members found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.