Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of a river
Varlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
December 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the writings of Bob Iger -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in varlet caves, climb across varlet remains, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something longer.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and glasses inside the other guests at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1961 World's Pavilion.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.