Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An intercontinental view of Varlet's Lair in Tim Burton Island when it's not hidden in darkness
Varlet's Lair in Tim Burton Island
November 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Aladdin -- only with less Tim Burton and more varlets! Guests can scrape their knees in varlet caves, be photographed with varlet displays, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may joke with your friends.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant gems will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in the resort on which an animatronic Psycho the Weasel can be witnessed.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a private area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.