Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair in Tim Burton Island attraction at midday
Varlet's Lair in Tim Burton Island
May 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Nikita Khrushchev -- only with less Tim Burton and more varlets! Active adults can stumble through varlet caves, climb over varlet bone cages, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Varlet's Lair in Tim Burton Island separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.