Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Varlet's Lair in Tim Burton Island, a favorite attraction of Syndrome
Varlet's Lair in Tim Burton Island
October 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Alice -- only with less Tim Burton and more varlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through varlet caves, scramble up varlet bridges, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: in many cases, quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 25 months.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or chest, stomach, fingernail, hip, back, or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.