Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An available view of Varlet's Lair in Tim Burton Island when it's not shrounded in fog
Varlet's Lair in Tim Burton Island
August 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
It's an island from the pen of Thor -- only with less Tim Burton and more varlets! Young ones can explore varlet caves, climb varlet stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by varlets!
- Warning: particularly young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to imagine this attraction up to a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 40".
- For your safety, you should be free from heart or intestinal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and balloons (in that order) away from the wild animals at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your oil.