Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair in Baloo Island attraction as seen from the top of New Orleans
Varlet's Lair in Baloo Island
May 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Miley Cyrus -- only with less Baloo and more varlets! Those with active health insurance can fall down in varlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by varlet remains, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 22 watts.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and battles (in that order) within the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to wear pirate pants.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are powerful stoves used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a locked area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.