Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Varlet's Lair in Baloo Island, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Varlet's Lair in Baloo Island
March 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Practical Pig -- only with less Baloo and more varlets! Varlet lovers can explore varlet caves, be photographed with varlet buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to pack this attraction just before leaving.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling or tongue issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This is the only attraction in the resort near which a reference to Card Walker can be experienced.
- During a private party, cast members found a private area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.