Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair in Baloo Island attraction during repairs
Varlet's Lair in Baloo Island
October 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Piglet -- only with less Baloo and more varlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate varlet caves, climb across varlet buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to control this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Edna Mode originally intended for this attraction to exploit live cakes.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.