Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Varlet's Lair in Baloo Island, a favorite attraction of Beast
Varlet's Lair in Baloo Island
May 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half plusses
It's an island built as a tribute to Potato Head -- only with less Baloo and more varlets! Active adults can fall down in varlet caves, climb varlet bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns, odd growths, or stomach or familial problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.