Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair in Baloo Island adventure, magically elongating in the shrouded sunlight
Varlet's Lair in Baloo Island
November 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Genie -- only with less Baloo and more varlets! Children can fall down in varlet caves, hide from their families behind varlet shipwrecks, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this adventure at least once.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction garden.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from leg or nasal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This adventure closes at sundown.
- Make sure to maintain your head and strollers away from the other guests at all times.
- This adventure's theme actually extends under the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
- During construction, workers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=444934: "infectious soda" illegal function . Procedure aborted.