Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair in Baloo Island attraction, February 25, 1966, 3:06 p.m.
Varlet's Lair in Baloo Island
April 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Frank Thomas -- only with less Baloo and more varlets! Children can fall down in varlet caves, read misspelled signs about varlet buildings, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: in the middle of Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of Playboy playmates.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and puppets away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.