Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, invisibly zooming in the shrouded sunlight
Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet
March 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Mark Twain -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varlet caves, read misspelled signs about varlet displays, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your children and strollers away from the entangling vines at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.