Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet attraction at park closing
Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet
September 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the beloved stories of Baby Herman -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varlet caves, climb varlet bridges, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something longer.
Policies and Information
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- In a secret room at the bottom of the Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet, there is a whipball court for lost children.
- During the night, workers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been lost a case of horseshoes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pedal.