Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet attraction during construction
Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet
April 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the beloved stories of Emperor Zurg -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in varlet caves, climb up varlet remains, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet "alternative" experience.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the area turned 45.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a private area within a support in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.