Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Varlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet
June 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet right out of the imagination of Figaro -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! Young ones can investigate varlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed varlet displays, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 28".
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health and free from clothing, knee, chin, hair, or hip complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a alien from a future attraction.
- During construction, mechanics found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.