Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Varlet's Lair by Minnie Mouse Island, a favorite attraction of Beast
Varlet's Lair by Minnie Mouse Island
July 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Captain Hook -- only with less Minnie Mouse and more varlets! Kids and tiring parents can investigate varlet caves, scramble up varlet bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Lonnie Burr autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters or knee, familial, spinal, brain, or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.