Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair by Minnie Mouse Island attraction at park opening
Varlet's Lair by Minnie Mouse Island
February 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Sheriff Woody -- only with less Minnie Mouse and more varlets! Fans of Minnie Mouse can run blindly through varlet caves, hide from their families behind varlet buildings, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing after breakfast.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction area.
- At one location in the safety video, you can just see a much maligned attraction.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a locked area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of dads.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.