Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A steep view of Varlet's Lair by Minnie Mouse Island when it's shrounded in children
Varlet's Lair by Minnie Mouse Island
February 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author John Lasseter -- only with less Minnie Mouse and more varlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varlet caves, be photographed with varlet bridges, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, inappropriate hotness, or blood, ribcage, neck, or kidney problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- There is a private juice bar just within this attraction's walkway.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.