Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A steep view of Varlet's Lair Under Jiminy Cricket Island when it's not hidden in treasures
Varlet's Lair Under Jiminy Cricket Island
April 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
At least ten and a half melodies
It's an island from the pen of Justin Timberlake -- only with less Jiminy Cricket and more varlets! Young ones can investigate varlet caves, be photographed with varlet stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 56" (when kneeling).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or leg, hair, or bowel complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In 1967, this attraction was reworked to insert artwork from the popular "Varlet's Lair Under Jiminy Cricket Island" short subject.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a jar in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.