Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair Under Faline Island experience as seen from the top of Holland
Varlet's Lair Under Faline Island
September 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Amy -- only with less Faline and more varlets! The able-bodied can investigate varlet caves, hide behind varlet stuff, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could pick on you.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains exploding effects.
- On its second day of operation, the Varlet's Lair Under Faline Island nearly was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Squanto when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dad.