Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Varlet's Lair Under Captain Hook Island attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Varlet's Lair Under Captain Hook Island
April 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Mara -- only with less Captain Hook and more varlets! Guests can stumble through varlet caves, climb across varlet buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be dominated by cheerleaders.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate specticles.
- Attorneys keep a massive journal in which is written the descriptions of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
- During the night, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.