Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair Under Captain Hook Island attraction as seen from the top of Endor
Varlet's Lair Under Captain Hook Island
June 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Roy Disney -- only with less Captain Hook and more varlets! Guests can fall down in varlet caves, climb across varlet boulders, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be full of Playboy playmates.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and opinions inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction may have cost less than $45 trillion to rebuild.
- During construction, workers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.