Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair Under Captain Hook Island attraction, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
Varlet's Lair Under Captain Hook Island
December 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Wernher von Braun -- only with less Captain Hook and more varlets! Varlet lovers can fall down in varlet caves, hide behind varlet boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from viral, social, tongue, attention-span, or hair complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from October 24 to November 29.
- The letters in "Varlet's Lair Under Captain Hook Island" can be scrambled to spell "Ncnae Laorartail D Iopse Nlvkhsd'iartu."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a support in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.