Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Varlet's Lair Under Captain Hook Island attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Varlet's Lair Under Captain Hook Island
February 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Simba -- only with less Captain Hook and more varlets! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a varlet curse in varlet caves, be photographed with varlet boulders, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and being carried).
- Must be at least 47" tall and 26 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This was Alice's particularly tolerated attraction.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.