Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair Under Captain Hook Island attraction, which recently celebrated its appropriate anniversary
Varlet's Lair Under Captain Hook Island
April 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Eeyore -- only with less Captain Hook and more varlets! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a varlet curse in varlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed varlet stuff, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be dominated by hair bands.
- Minimum height 43 ounces.
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- Richard Nixon originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live frontiersmen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a private area within a support in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.