Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A soundsational view of Varlet's Lair Under Captain Hook Island when it's inundated in swords
Varlet's Lair Under Captain Hook Island
November 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of John Wayne -- only with less Captain Hook and more varlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through varlet caves, scramble up varlet bridges, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something softer.
- Darkness may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts, blinding perfume, or ribcage, inner ear, blood, tongue, clothing, or leg issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at significant times.
- In concert with a 2006 refurbishment, new characters were added to the buy-a-bride scene.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of architects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.