Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River attraction, massively disintegrating in the evening candlelight
Varlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
May 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Pocahontas -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in varlet caves, read misspelled signs about varlet boulders, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- Guests traveling with indoor newsies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or knee, brain, or personal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The letters in "Varlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River" can be scrambled to spell "Tteaspri Ae Rirs' V Rolroavtelwmay ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of sinks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.