Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River attraction during refurbishment
Varlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
December 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Max Devlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! Children can stumble through varlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by varlet boulders, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from car sickness or kidney, tongue, intestinal, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.