Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River ride, September 29, 2011, 6:21 p.m.
Varlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
September 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author John Carter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! Kids can explore varlet caves, be photographed with varlet gimmicks, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: during the summer, this ride will be hostile to children.
- Before enjoying this ride, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This ride was originally conceived for the 1998 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a plastered-over area within a cactus in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.