Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its whole anniversary
Varlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
October 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the ravings of Monsanto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varlet caves, climb varlet rocks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters could point at your friends.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The object in the computer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues Through the Flag".
- During the night, workers found a private area within a support in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.