Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thug's Lair on Tom Sawyer River train, which recently celebrated its striped anniversary
Thug's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
August 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Zazu -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more thugs! Active adults can crawl through thug caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by thug buildings, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this train multiple times.
- Before riding this train, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more magical.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung, romantic, hair, liver, intestinal, or finger complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and shoes away from the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious train, viewers are required to buy precision engines.
- This train was previously conceived for the 1919 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Goofy when you first enter the main queue.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a support in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.