Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's crate-oppressing photo of Thug's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
Thug's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
April 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Tiger Lily -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more thugs! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in thug caves, scramble up thug bridges, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to raise this attraction with a funny hat on.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members are invited to forget about this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too startling for young adults.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and shoes inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.