Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thug's Lair on Samuel Clemens Island attraction at midday
Thug's Lair on Samuel Clemens Island
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Pinocchio -- only with less Samuel Clemens and more thugs! The imaginative can explore thug caves, hide behind thug buildings, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The tower of Thug's Lair on Samuel Clemens Island can be viewed from as far away as the United States.
- During repairs, mechanics found a secret area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.