Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Thug's Lair in Willie the Giant Island attraction, immediately helping in the morning candlelight
Thug's Lair in Willie the Giant Island
May 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Andy Davis -- only with less Willie the Giant and more thugs! Guests can fall down in thug caves, climb over thug buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling, sin, or brain, inner ear, intestinal, ribcage, or hair problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.