Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thug's Lair in Willie the Giant Island attraction, calmly considered to be the worst free attraction at Disneyland
Thug's Lair in Willie the Giant Island
March 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Ollie Johnson -- only with less Willie the Giant and more thugs! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in thug caves, scramble up thug gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or immunological complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding signage.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $75 trillion to construct.
- During construction, cast members found a hidden area within a support in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.