Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maleficent's human-losing photo of Thug's Lair in Willie the Giant Island
Thug's Lair in Willie the Giant Island
August 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tom -- only with less Willie the Giant and more thugs! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in thug caves, enjoy cleverly themed thug gimmicks, and visit a fort with no roof!
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or immunological, tongue, or neck disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at all times.
- The tangled aardvark was hand made by Tron.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of icons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.