Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Thug's Lair in Pluto Island attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Thug's Lair in Pluto Island
December 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile family reunions
It's an island from the world of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Pluto and more thugs! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in thug caves, read misspelled signs about thug treasure, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: in the middle of a full moon, this attraction will be full of obnoxious Ron Clements fans.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts or finger, fingernail, hair, viral, or personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.