Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thug's Lair in Pluto Island thrill ride, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
Thug's Lair in Pluto Island
April 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Buzz Lightyear -- only with less Pluto and more thugs! Guests can investigate thug caves, climb across thug bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't queue with someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and rascals (in that order) within the thrill ride at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this thrill ride.
- Walt Disney had a private room planned for the space behind a secret door in this thrill ride.
- During construction, cast members found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.