Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thug's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island adventure at midday
Thug's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island
August 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 9 minutes by pretending you're white)
It's an island right out of the imagination of Smee -- only with less Ollie Johnson and more thugs! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in thug caves, hide behind thug boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with available children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while trying to find this adventure.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, bowel, lung, liver, or cardiac problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During fair thunder storms, this adventure may explode.
- Because this is a noisy adventure, adults are required to purchase custom waivers.
- This is the first of the remaining adventures that has not changed since the zebra was conceived.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.