Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Thug's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
Thug's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island
February 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Tex -- only with less Ollie Johnson and more thugs! Thug lovers can investigate thug caves, hide behind thug bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young wimps.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from a theater.
- Be sure to look for a barefoot Mickey when you ride past the second scene.
- During repairs, mechanics found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of kings.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.