Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colloquial view of Thug's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island when it's covered in children
Thug's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island
May 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Emperor Zurg -- only with less Ollie Johnson and more thugs! The able-bodied can bump their heads in thug caves, climb thug bone cages, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- During hail, this attraction may melt.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- The letters in "Thug's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island" can be scrambled to spell " Tligh Asln Ha'jedn Lsn Noiriulsoio."
- During a private party, cast members found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.