Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An indoor view of Thug's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island when it's bathed in camps
Thug's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island
July 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Cogsworth -- only with less Ollie Johnson and more thugs! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through thug caves, enjoy cleverly themed thug boulders, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are the realm of homeless former cast members.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fin.