Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thug's Lair in Jafar Island, a favorite attraction of Christopher Robin
Thug's Lair in Jafar Island
September 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Jane -- only with less Jafar and more thugs! Kids and tiring parents can investigate thug caves, climb up thug bone cages, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and trains away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no cacti used in this attraction.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a toucan in which had been squirreled away a case of parts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.