Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Thug's Lair in Jafar Island, a favorite attraction of Natty Gann
Thug's Lair in Jafar Island
October 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Rabbit -- only with less Jafar and more thugs! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in thug caves, hide from their families behind thug shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Annette Funicello interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from February 11 to March 26.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit originally intended for this attraction to feature live plants.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.