Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thug's Lair by Jiminy Cricket Island attraction, April 7, 2011, 6:93 p.m.
Thug's Lair by Jiminy Cricket Island
February 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus X and a half jollies
It's an island built as a tribute to Tony Baxter -- only with less Jiminy Cricket and more thugs! The imaginative can bump their heads in thug caves, read misspelled signs about thug bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something less magical.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to have themed specticles.
- After a 1969 reopening, new jokes were added to the ballroom diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a mint in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.