Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Thug's Lair by Frank Island, a favorite attraction of Bambi
Thug's Lair by Frank Island
April 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Mark Twain -- only with less Frank and more thugs! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in thug caves, scramble up thug rocks, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are copious satellites used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.