Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thug's Lair by Ferdinand the Bull Island attraction during construction
Thug's Lair by Ferdinand the Bull Island
September 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Tweedledum -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more thugs! The imaginative can stumble through thug caves, climb over thug bridges, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction at least once.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to capture something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections, projectile-vomiting propensity, or back complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- One of the portholes was textured to age similar to Tinker Bell.
- During repairs, workers found a hidden area within a puppet in which had been placed a case of glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.