Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thug's Lair by Ferdinand the Bull Island attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Thug's Lair by Ferdinand the Bull Island
February 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Gaston -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more thugs! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through thug caves, read misspelled signs about thug boulders, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- In 1981, this attraction was reworked to remove characters that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
- During a private party, workers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.