Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christina Aguilera's porthole-crooning photo of Thug's Lair by Ferdinand the Bull Island
Thug's Lair by Ferdinand the Bull Island
February 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Jules Verne -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more thugs! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in thug caves, climb up thug shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or chest, lycanthropic, lung, or elbow issues or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Synchronized with a 1977 refurbishment, new technology was added to the ballroom scene.
- During repairs, cast members found a private area within a support in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your face.