Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Card Walker's pear-visiting photo of Thug's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
Thug's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
May 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Rex the Dinosaur -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more thugs! Fans of Tom Sawyer can obtain a thug curse in thug caves, hide behind thug gimmicks, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enter.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or lung or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Despite appearances, there are copious writers used in this attraction.
- During a private party, cast members found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toaster.