Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Thug's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its foolish anniversary
Thug's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
December 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Ghirardelli -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more thugs! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a thug curse in thug caves, climb up thug buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," former Disneyland repeated visitors can't bypass this attraction up to a moment preceeding its opening.
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This attraction's scenery actually reaches beside the ground.
- During repairs, plumbers found a hidden area within a raft in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.