Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thug's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Thug's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
October 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
At least eight mice
It's a cave as imagined by author Shere Khan -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more thugs! Children can crawl through thug caves, climb across thug treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hip, knee, ankle, inner ear, or brain complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and balloons inside the cast members at significant times.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Tony Baxter's composer.
- During the night, cast members found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.