Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thug's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Thug's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
April 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Smiling service animals
It's a cave based on the writings of Psycho the Weasel -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more thugs! Fans of Tom Sawyer can obtain a thug curse in thug caves, hide from their families behind thug shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young consumers.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to purchase custom waivers.
- Fan websites discovered a historic book in which is detailed the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- During construction, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of instruments.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.