Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Thug's Lair Under Ramone Island attraction as seen from the top of a place
Thug's Lair Under Ramone Island
February 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Davy Jones -- only with less Ramone and more thugs! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through thug caves, read misspelled signs about thug stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that DisneyLand fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the cauldrons was fashioned to age as directed by Billy Bones.
- Be sure to look for a steel Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of pioneers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.