Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thug's Lair Under Ramone Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Thug's Lair Under Ramone Island
April 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Jafar -- only with less Ramone and more thugs! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in thug caves, climb over thug treasure, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more thrilling.
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from liver, cardiac, clothing, intestinal, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Coincident to a 1988 refurbishment, new jokes were "plussed" in the terrifying room display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.