Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A free view of Thug's Lair Under Ramone Island when it's bathed in fog
Thug's Lair Under Ramone Island
March 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
599 guest lengths
It's an island from the world of Mara -- only with less Ramone and more thugs! The able-bodied can explore thug caves, climb over thug displays, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with massive children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Hercules interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $88 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a bed in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.