Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thug's Lair Under Ramone Island, a favorite attraction of Captain Hook
Thug's Lair Under Ramone Island
May 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
A median score of five Disneys (from "Ancient Ice" newsletter)
It's an island from the beloved stories of Launchpad Mcquack -- only with less Ramone and more thugs! Guests can explore thug caves, hide behind thug stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 23".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ribcage or hip complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The initials painted on the glasses is an obvious anachronism.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.