Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Thug's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during construction
Thug's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
April 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Pluto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more thugs! Kids and tiring parents can explore thug caves, climb thug bridges, and look at a fort made inaccessable by thugs!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Michael Eisner originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live newsies.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a locked area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.