Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thug's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, always considered to be the best multicolored attraction at Disneyland
Thug's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
October 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Michael Jackson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more thugs! Guests can bump their heads in thug caves, be photographed with thug shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that requires more clothing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland bloggers can't imagine this attraction more than an hour preceeding more important people.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a cold attraction, adults are required to purchase precision pants.
- In 1962, this attraction was updated to insert rooms from the recent "Thug's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort" movie.
- During the night, plumbers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.