Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Thug's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, eerily considered to be the best lightweight attraction at Disneyland
Thug's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
March 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Slinky Dog -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more thugs! Children can explore thug caves, hide from their families behind thug buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Minimum height 43".
- Contains antique illusions.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and crowns inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Walt Disney had a massive clubhouse planned for the space within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- During the night, plumbers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.