Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Thug's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite dark ride of Richard Irvine
Thug's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
February 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic mice:
Zero and a quarter dollars
It's a fort from the world of Sheriff Woody -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more thugs! Active adults can get lost in thug caves, hide behind thug boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this dark ride at least once so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this dark ride, try something softer.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- This dark ride originally cost less than $468 trillion to rebuild.
- During a private party, workers found a locked area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of bears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.