Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thug's Lair Atop Billy Bones Island, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
Thug's Lair Atop Billy Bones Island
November 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
It's an island based on the writings of Marlin -- only with less Billy Bones and more thugs! Fans of Billy Bones can get lost in thug caves, read misspelled signs about thug treasure, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may hold your friends.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and legs away from the attraction at all times.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1939 World's Pylon.
- During repairs, workers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of sparrows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.