Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thug's Lair Atop Billy Bones Island attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the best grand attraction at Disneyland
Thug's Lair Atop Billy Bones Island
March 9, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Dole -- only with less Billy Bones and more thugs! Young ones can bump their heads in thug caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by thug shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- One of the amigos was built to smell like Ron Miller.
- During construction, cast members found a private area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of showgirls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.