Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thug's Lair Atop Billy Bones Island attraction, immediately considered to be the worst global attraction at Disneyland
Thug's Lair Atop Billy Bones Island
June 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
Zero and a fraction mice
It's an island based on the ravings of Tweedledee -- only with less Billy Bones and more thugs! Guests can investigate thug caves, enjoy cleverly themed thug gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this attraction during brunch.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland sponsors might try to queue up for this attraction just a minute preceeding park closing.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from kidney, hair, chest, cardiac, or spinal problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pan.