Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction at first light
Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
April 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction stars
It's a planet from the world of Samuel Clemens -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in sparrow caves, searach for secret sparrow displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- You must be at least as tall as a taxi to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant grandparents can ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of children or leg, attention-span, intestinal, knee, heart, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In 1980, this attraction was reworked to change characters from the classic "Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.