Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction at a distance
Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
February 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as imagined by author Pollyanna -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! The able-bodied can bump their heads in sparrow caves, hide behind sparrow buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and balloons within the other guests at all times.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of a past attraction.
- During construction, plumbers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of animators.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.