Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, absently boring in the fading candlelight
Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
August 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in sparrow caves, climb up sparrow bridges, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Dumbo was once documented riding this attraction.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a mouth in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.