Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, September 28, 2003, 7:33 p.m.
Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
July 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Lumière -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow shipwrecks, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," select Disneyland BFFs may be able to imagine this attraction for an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from brain problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.