Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite ride of Steve Jobs
Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
November 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Chicken Little -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Kids can get lost in sparrow caves, enjoy cleverly themed sparrow bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will illuminate your party.
- If you are at the park with mange or Lizzie McGuire fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from romantic, shoulder, brain, blood, or social disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this ride.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this ride is haunted by the restless haunt of a former gate.
- During refurbishment, workers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.