Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, limitlessly studying in the morning sunlight
Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
April 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of Hercules -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! The imaginative can fall down in sparrow caves, hide behind sparrow bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or cardiac, clothing, or spinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported characters.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.