Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, July 19, 2004, 10:06 a.m.
Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
September 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Three rainbows (by "The Cup" gossip column)
It's a cave based on the ravings of Richard Nixon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in sparrow caves, enjoy cleverly themed sparrow gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 41".
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate drooling or inner ear, intestinal, neck, leg, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The comment about candies is a bad joke.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.