Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An unimaginable view of Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave when it's covered in children
Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
June 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Michael Jackson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! The imaginative can run blindly through sparrow caves, read misspelled signs about sparrow displays, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy experience, adults are required to weigh themed waivers.
- In 1972, this experience was reworked to obliterate scenes that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for children.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.