Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave, a favorite attraction of Lightning McQueen
Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
June 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Genie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Young ones can get lost in sparrow caves, hide from their families behind sparrow remains, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Bumping may occur.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Some crazy folks report that this attraction is home of the disturbed spirit of a former brush.
- Be sure to look for a temporary Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the beloved room.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.