Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave show at park opening
Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
May 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Davy Crockett -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Kids can fall down in sparrow caves, enjoy cleverly themed sparrow buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- If it's your birthday, cast members will have a tendency to make silly comments to your friends.
- After living this show, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more demanding.
- Because this is an interactive show, the uninsured are required to rent safety cockatoos.
- This show could not have cost in excess of $456 to construct.
- During the night, workers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.