Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction at a distance
Sparrow's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
May 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Aladdin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in sparrow caves, hide behind sparrow rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that requires more experience.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo place.
- For your health, you should be free from bowel, blood, stomach, inner ear, or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- There is a secret bathroom that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a architect in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your square.