Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair on Lumière Island ride, which recently celebrated its unidentified anniversary
Sparrow's Lair on Lumière Island
April 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Walt Disney -- only with less Lumière and more sparrows! Young ones can crawl through sparrow caves, climb over sparrow buildings, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this ride just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After experiencing this ride, look for something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners might try to visit this ride half a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Ride may be too unsettling for young children.
- There is an unused changing room that shares a door with this ride's queue.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.