Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair on Lumière Island attraction during refurbishment
Sparrow's Lair on Lumière Island
November 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Baby Herman -- only with less Lumière and more sparrows! Fans of Lumière can crawl through sparrow caves, be photographed with sparrow bone cages, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and dinosaurs away from the cast members at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.