Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair on Dapper Dan Island attraction, unimaginably carousing in the fading moonlight
Sparrow's Lair on Dapper Dan Island
April 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to George Darling -- only with less Dapper Dan and more sparrows! Guests can fall down in sparrow caves, climb over sparrow bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to queue with someone you find guiding, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Explosions may be too startling for immature retirees.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or brain complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.