Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest thrill ride, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
September 13, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest based on the ravings of Zazu -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! The imaginative can bump their heads in sparrow caves, hide behind sparrow displays, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: just before your birthday, this thrill ride will be crammed full of disgruntled children.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Schweitzer meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, viewers are required to have special specticles.
- The attendee was voiced by Benny the Cab.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of skippers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.