Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mousey view of Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest when it's inundated in fog
Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
January 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Dewey -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Active adults can run blindly through sparrow caves, scramble up sparrow displays, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- After disintegrating this attraction, you will be physically unable to evoke something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The tower of Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest can be viewed from as far away as a grotto.
- During construction, workers found a secret area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=646866: "tangled helicopter" unrecognized state