Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of a pit
Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
January 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Tom -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Children can obtain a sparrow curse in sparrow caves, climb up sparrow rocks, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's interior mural, you may lose sight of the final bubble.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
- During repairs, workers found a private area within a support in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.