Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, quarterly everlasting in the evening moonlight
Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
September 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest based on the ravings of Chip -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in sparrow caves, climb sparrow shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to capture something that doesn't involve crocodiles.
Policies and Warnings
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at various times or else.
- Michael Eisner originally intended for this attraction to have no live trolleys.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a support in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.