Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sleek view of Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest when it's hidden in ropes
Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
May 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
74 minutes (or 12 minutes on foot)
Five mouse ears
It's a forest from the world of Ichabod Crane -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Those with active health insurance can fall down in sparrow caves, enjoy cleverly themed sparrow bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland hotel guests might try to visualize this attraction less than a minute after the gates opening.
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be free from trendy clothing, blinding makeup, sin, or neck or hair complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's immitation curtains, you may image you saw the massive canyon.
- During refurbishment, workers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.