Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, adventurously humming in the shrouded candlelight
Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
October 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as imagined by author Donald Duck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Fans of Tom Sawyer can obtain a sparrow curse in sparrow caves, be photographed with sparrow gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are frightened by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The letters in "Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest" can be scrambled to spell "Nra Ewaslf Os Opt Reoyt' Mairwsrsri."
- During the night, a family of ducks found a locked area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of peaches.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.