Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest ride as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Sparrow's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
June 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as imagined by author Rafiki -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! The able-bodied can crawl through sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 89.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- No babies or nudity permitted.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers inside the vehicle at all times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.