Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Rudyard Kipling's Island attraction at dusk
Sparrow's Lair in Rudyard Kipling's Island
April 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Gus -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more sparrows! Young ones can stumble through sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow bridges, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum width 92".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 16 years old to ride on the Fourth of July.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities or chest or ankle disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Sparrow's Lair in Rudyard Kipling's Island alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.