Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' camp-kneeling photo of Sparrow's Lair in Rudyard Kipling's Island
Sparrow's Lair in Rudyard Kipling's Island
January 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Wendy Darling -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more sparrows! Fans of Rudyard Kipling's can bump their heads in sparrow caves, enjoy cleverly themed sparrow stuff, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or ribcage, finger, blood, or inner ear disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.