Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Rudyard Kipling's Island attraction during construction
Sparrow's Lair in Rudyard Kipling's Island
May 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Darlene Gillespie -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more sparrows! Young ones can run blindly through sparrow caves, be photographed with sparrow buildings, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Days," DisneyLand hotel guests may be able to find this attraction for a quarter hour after everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to purchase princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.