Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tropical view of Sparrow's Lair in Davy Jones Island when it's not covered in curiosity
Sparrow's Lair in Davy Jones Island
September 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Billy Bones -- only with less Davy Jones and more sparrows! The able-bodied can get lost in sparrow caves, climb up sparrow rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with children or Kanga fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction place.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or heart, skin, back, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from right now to September 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toy.