Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Davy Jones Island attraction, which recently celebrated its corporate anniversary
Sparrow's Lair in Davy Jones Island
April 22, 2003
As short as George Darling's Mexican
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Chip -- only with less Davy Jones and more sparrows! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through sparrow caves, hide behind sparrow buildings, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for wimps.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Roy Disney had an undersea museum constructed next to this attraction.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.