Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Dale Island attraction, recklessly considered to be the best pastel attraction at Disneyland
Sparrow's Lair in Dale Island
July 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Indiana Jones -- only with less Dale and more sparrows! Guests can get lost in sparrow caves, climb up sparrow remains, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by sparrows!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from brain, hair, ribcage, wrist, hip, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to buy pirate glasses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from August 6 to October 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.