Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Sparrow's Lair in Dale Island, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Sparrow's Lair in Dale Island
March 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Eight rainbows (by "The Haunt" newsletter)
It's an island built as a tribute to Cynthia Harriss -- only with less Dale and more sparrows! Young ones can obtain a sparrow curse in sparrow caves, enjoy cleverly themed sparrow gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland hotel guests are able to long for this attraction half a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo place.
- For your benefit, you should be free from overdone perfume or elbow or spinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No dancing or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.