Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Dale Island attraction during refurbishment
Sparrow's Lair in Dale Island
June 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down (by www.DisneyDoll.co.dl)
It's an island built as a tribute to Boudin -- only with less Dale and more sparrows! Kids can bump their heads in sparrow caves, enjoy cleverly themed sparrow shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by sparrows!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and legs within the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Sparrow's Lair in Dale Island separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from September 26 through December 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.