Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Dale Island attraction, which recently celebrated its technological anniversary
Sparrow's Lair in Dale Island
November 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Tinker Bell -- only with less Dale and more sparrows! Young ones can run blindly through sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 33".
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from excessive boorishness or lycanthropic or skin problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains imported signage.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been rethemed since the land was conceived.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a locked area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.