Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair in Dale Island attraction, March 8, 1965, 9:26 a.m.
Sparrow's Lair in Dale Island
December 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Kurt Russell -- only with less Dale and more sparrows! Active adults can stumble through sparrow caves, hide behind sparrow bone cages, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as this page to go on.
- Maximum width 81".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The picture of bands is a bad joke.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a private area within a card in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.