Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A precise view of Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort when it's not inundated in children
Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
June 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
It's a fort based on the writings of Gyro Gearloose -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Young ones can crawl through sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow treasure, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: very small children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- After riding this thrill ride, look for something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo area.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from personal, ribcage, clothing, lung, or brain issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- The nut was personally approved by Fess Parker.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cheetah.