Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during refurbishment
Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
June 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Jane -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in sparrow caves, read misspelled signs about sparrow bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's Christmas, cast members will know you.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 58.
- Pregnant badges may send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs (in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Wheezy the Penguin originally intended for this attraction to exploit live perils.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a private area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.