Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book attraction at a distance
Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book
June 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as depicted in the books of George Darling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Kids can bump their heads in sparrow caves, be photographed with sparrow gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 77" tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and cowboys inside the wild animals at all times if you want to keep them.
- Some historians say that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former orange tree.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a rock in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ballerina.