Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book attraction during construction
Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book
May 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the pen of Underdog -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in sparrow caves, climb sparrow boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- It is rumored that Herbie's frozen dress is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a locked area within a structure in which had been placed a case of trolls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.