Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book, a favorite attraction of Zorro
Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book
May 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's a book based on the writings of Napoleon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Sparrow lovers can fall down in sparrow caves, climb across sparrow treasure, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, novelty haircuts, or kidney or finger problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- The tower of Sparrow's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book can be spotted from as far away as the woods.
- During a private party, plumbers found a private area within a support in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.