Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair by Aladdin Island attraction as seen from the top of a store
Sparrow's Lair by Aladdin Island
November 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
It's an island from the world of Ron Clements -- only with less Aladdin and more sparrows! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in sparrow caves, climb sparrow remains, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.