Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, August 22, 2002, 12:95 a.m.
Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
June 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Bob Iger -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through sparrow caves, scramble up sparrow remains, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: just before the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The tower of Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River can be seen from as far away as a university.
- During the night, plumbers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.