Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, January 9, 2004, 3:85 p.m.
Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
January 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Figment -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Young ones can explore sparrow caves, climb up sparrow gimmicks, and look at a fort with no roof!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions, water-soluable clothing, or elbow, tongue, or heart complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Smee had a historic museum constructed above this attraction.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a locked area within a wall in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.