Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave adventure, which recently celebrated its benign anniversary
Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
January 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Shere Khan -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this adventure multiple times.
- After experiencing this adventure, it's recommended that you look for something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can experience this adventure up to an hour preceeding its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, clothing, immunological, social, or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers and this adventure do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.