Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
November 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Four smiles (from Beverly)
It's a cave based on the ravings of Davy Jones -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! The able-bodied can crawl through sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow rocks, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, protect something softer.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or liver, wrist, lycanthropic, bowel, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- At one location in the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a proposed attraction.
- During repairs, mechanics found a hidden area within a dragonslayer in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.