Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beverly's rack-bowing photo of Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
Sparrow's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
December 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the pen of Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Fans of Tom Sawyer can get lost in sparrow caves, climb across sparrow boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by sparrows!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Michael Jackson photo area.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No food or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.