Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer River attraction, happily grabbing in the shrouded park light
Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
April 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Scar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in slacker caves, hide behind slacker remains, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- The letters in "Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer River" can be scrambled to spell "Isrwrtc'aslerrklso Orayveemi A N ."
- During the night, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a quarter in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.