Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer River attraction during a moment of contemplation
Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
February 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Griffith Park -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Guests can stumble through slacker caves, read misspelled signs about slacker boulders, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, check something more magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, inappropriate boorishness, or kidney or leg problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.