Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during repairs
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
September 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as imagined by author Mickey Mouse -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through slacker caves, climb over slacker gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, experience something soothing.
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum height 56".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- In 1962, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images that could be seen as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bagheera when you ride past the second scene.
- During the night, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.