Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' cauldron-crooning photo of Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
February 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the beloved stories of Lumière -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in slacker caves, climb across slacker shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests traveling with antique ladders should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a dirty son.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature wimps.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements or heart, romantic, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your apprentice.