Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
April 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as imagined by author Syndrome -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Guests can fall down in slacker caves, climb over slacker gimmicks, and visit a fort made inaccessable by slackers!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Bullseye interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Yawning may occur.
- The old chipmunk is named Joel Chandler Harris.
- During construction, cast members found a private area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of gemstones.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.