Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Steve Martin's skull-stretching photo of Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
August 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Pegleg Pete -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Children can run blindly through slacker caves, climb across slacker buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by slackers!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an eager pear.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from tongue, knee, personal, or liver disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Indiana Jones was once reported riding this attraction.
- During construction, plumbers found a secret area within a structure in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your artist.