Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' ranger-avenging photo of Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
June 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the ravings of Beast -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Guests can crawl through slacker caves, climb across slacker buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: in the middle of fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by cheerleaders.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be free from unexplained phobias or heart, kidney, chin, immunological, blood, or back complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In an inaccessible location at the tippy top of the Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave, there is a mortal combat table for Disney executives.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a private area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of gondolas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.