Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's aardvark-melting photo of Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
September 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Faline -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in slacker caves, searach for secret slacker buildings, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph garden.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, weird extra limbs, or shoulder, blood, wrist, or knee disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1903 World's Pavilion.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a private area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.