Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction, which recently celebrated its smooth anniversary
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
October 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a book based on the writings of Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Guests can fall down in slacker caves, climb over slacker buildings, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by slackers!
- Because it is so famous, try not to avoid this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After reposing this attraction, you'll want to try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.