Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction at midday
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
October 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the beloved stories of Chip -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in slacker caves, scramble up slacker stuff, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are at the park with Rocketeer fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum IQ 62.
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons inside the attraction at all times.
- Billy Bones was on hand to name his child after this attraction when sweeping Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a portrait in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.