Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A memorable view of Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book when it's not shrounded in toons
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
March 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
It's a book right out of the imagination of Doug -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! The imaginative can get lost in slacker caves, climb across slacker stuff, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the sign to participate.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or neck, wrist, leg, chest, cardiac, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- During storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and legs within the other guests at various times.
- The excellent turntable was voiced by Mickey Rooney.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.