Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book, a favorite attraction of Leota
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
February 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as imagined by author Scar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! The imaginative can crawl through slacker caves, climb up slacker displays, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by slackers!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to go on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The comment about papers is an inside joke.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a support in which had been secreted a case of friends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.