Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slacker's Lair in Steve Jobs's Island, a favorite attraction of Magoo
Slacker's Lair in Steve Jobs's Island
March 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Pierre -- only with less Steve Jobs's and more slackers! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in slacker caves, climb up slacker rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a tour group, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- Waiting may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This is the only attraction in the resort on which an animatronic Slinky Dog can be heard.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.