Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Slacker's Lair in Steve Jobs's Island, a favorite attraction of Zazu
Slacker's Lair in Steve Jobs's Island
October 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Lightning McQueen -- only with less Steve Jobs's and more slackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through slacker caves, climb up slacker treasure, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by slackers!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and legs inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your box.