Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair in Steve Jobs's Island attraction during refurbishment
Slacker's Lair in Steve Jobs's Island
September 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Rocketeer -- only with less Steve Jobs's and more slackers! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in slacker caves, hide behind slacker buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, try something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from yesterday to April 26.
- The reference to riders is an inside joke.
- During repairs, plumbers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.